- We respectfully ask that clients make payment by bank transfer, PayPal or cash either before or immediately after their treatment, thank you.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required from the start of a client's appointment time if a change or cancellation is to be made to the appointment time or
- Payment for each treatment is required in full if the session is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Treatments and the prices listed are subject to change without prior notification.
- We have the right to refuse or discontinue a treatment at any point. Circumstances where this may apply include, but are not limited to:
- The client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
- Recent surgery
- The client behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner
- The client is or becomes unwell e.g. fever, digestive upset, allergic reaction, seizure, fainting
- Clients under the age of 16 are welcome if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be asked to give signed consent to treatment. They will also be
asked to remain present for the duration of the agreed treatment.
- Treatments conducted by Pure Bioresonance are not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis and treatment. At no time will a client be encouraged to stop
medical treatment or reduce or change their prescription drugs without prior discussion with a GP or consultant first. It is also the client’s responsibility to consult with their GP and get approval
before any treatments can commence.
- During a client’s treatment consultation we will need to collect personal information which is important for our client-therapist relationship and will be used to
tailor treatments. This information is strictly confidential. We will maintain its accuracy by updating it as advised by the client.
- Pure Bioresonance may at times address specific personal issues, challenges or general conditions in a client’s life or profession. All information provided
will be kept strictly confidential with the exception of any information which, if withheld, may result in danger to the client or others.